TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
Just hooked up a rtu5540-d and it seems to work ok. We have
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Just hooked up a rtu5540-d and it seems to work ok. We have dish and want to program the remote to this tv. Is there a code we need to use or is this tv not compatible with dish … read more
Need an access code. 1 yr. me5a1732201362 4000. Menu works.
Nathan, Installer
need an access code JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: 1 yr. me5a1732201362 4000 JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs? … read more
The picture freezes and remote will not move it. Samsung 55"
Jack
Jack, technician
The picture freezes and remote will not move it. JA: What is the model of your TV? Customer: Samsung 55" Smart TV JA: What menu options can you access, if any? Customer: None. But the Dish remote work… read more
42 inch flat screen, has developed a blotch in the center of
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
42 inch flat screen, has developed a gray blotch in the center of the screen, which occupies around 30% of the screen area. … read more
I am having trouble trouble getting numbers to respond on my
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, tv technician
I am having trouble trouble getting numbers to respond on my remote control … read more
We can get any sound on therv we have went thro all the
Jack
Jack, technician
we can get any sound on therv we have went thro all the trubleshooters with Dish … read more
Weak or no signal. No picture have wiggled all connections.
Nathan, Installer
Weak or no signal. No picture have wiggled all connections … read more
Our picture suddenly went darker (not dark) while we were
Aric, Technician
Our picture suddenly went darker (not dark) while we were watching the other day. Yes, we tried adjusting the contrast and the brightness. The picture is still clear and crisp...just darker. Could thi… read more
I have a Panasonic 32 Inch HDTV in my motorhome. Purchased
Nathan, Installer
I have a Panasonic 32 Inch HDTV in my motorhome. Purchased in 2011. It is a TC-L32C3 model. I had a new Dish Receiver installed but would personally have to mate the Dish Remote with the TV. I have fo… read more
I need the 4 digit code for my sharp lc32sb24u tv so I can
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi I need the 4 digit code for my sharp lc32sb24u tv so I can program my dish tv remote … read more
Panasonic plasma just went off a few days ago. Called dish
Aric, Technician
Panasonic plasma just went off a few days ago. Called dish went through everything, essentially gave up and said call Panasonic. … read more
My Vizio remote is frozen. 5 years. I turned it on. I turned
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
No. I turned the tv on and cycled through he input till I got the right input for V… read more
I have a 50 inch tv model number 50L1400U. For the past 6
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
I have a 50 inch tv model number 50L1400U. For the past 6 months or so the TV will begin to flash black for a second and this happens every 3-4 seconds. We have had Dish out to look and they tell me i… read more
Louie. My remote is not synched with the tv so I can not
Jack
Jack, technician
Hi Louie. My remote is not synched with the tv so I can not change the volume up or down or use the mute. I have been through the Dish troubleshooting routine but could not proceed because they did no… read more
I have a Samsung 4K TV i bought at Bet Buy in the fall of
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a Samsung 4K TV i bought at Bet Buy in the fall of 2016. all of a sudden I can not get the TV to goto HDMI2 to watch my blueray player. I have the DISH remote linked to the tv and I had them se… read more
The sound keeps going off an on. It is a 1080p. Probably
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
The sound keeps going off an on. It is a 1080p. Probably about 10-12 yrs old. Dish upgraded our sat a couple of weeks ago. … read more
I have a Sony TV Model KDL-32L5000 with a Sony TV Remote
Aric, Technician
I have a Sony TV Model KDL-32L5000 with a Sony TV Remote RM-YD028 (about 6 yrs. old) I subscribe to Dish Network. My Dish Remote stopped working (no volume or on/off control). My Sony Remote does not … read more
I just purchased a Samsung SyncMaster T260HD yesterday. I plugged
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Small Business owner
I just purchased a Samsung SyncMaster T260HD yesterday. I plugged it in, set it up and everything was fine. Programmed it to work with my Dish Network remote. It is set on "air" as directed by Dish Ne… read more