TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My Samsung is 5 yrs old. I have Dish the remote went bad they

Customer Question
My Samsung is 5 yrs...
My Samsung is 5 yrs old. I have Dish the remote went bad they sent me a new one but the codes they have did not work on this TV. They were to call you and get more numbers that was a week ago, no one has responded to them can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/3/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV? 2) Does the TV operate using it's own remote?
It is mounted on the wall. I cannot change the volume. I guess you cannot help
In lieu of jumping to a conclusion just yet, do you have the manual for the set?Can you elaborate on not being to change the volume? Please reply back with as much detail as possible, since I am not there to see/hear what you are.
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Do you still have the original samsung remote?
Does it still work the volume properly?
Louie, Technician