TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Mitsubishi wd 73642 was working fine, turned it off…

Customer Question
I have a Mitsubishi wd...
I have a Mitsubishi wd 73642 was working fine, turned it off and when I returned and pressed power I got a blinking green light for about 30-40 seconds when the blinking stopped, I pressed power button. Light stayed steady but no picture. Every 5 seconds a sound from back panel. Sounds like a CD does when the player is not accepting. Is this TV done or can it be fixed. Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/1/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Can you please firstly let me know where you got that lamp from please and for what price?
Thank You
Anthony