TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do you adjust the volume "Audio out" port

Customer Question
Hello, How do you adjust the...
How do you adjust the volume for the "Audio out" port with external speakers attached to the digital audio out port. For a Samsung Model UN46ES7100FXZA. I have a hearing problem and require additional hearing assistance. I have a Sony wireless stereo headphone system to connect to the audio out port.
I welcome your help very much.
Graham Shrewsbury ***@******.***
PS; I have misplaced my TV user Manuel.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
5/31/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the wireless headphone system?
2. Are you sure you connected the headphone system to the Digital Audio Out port of the Tv?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.
I would like to cancel this session !
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Louie, Technician