TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic TH-50phw5. When turned on it turns off after

Customer Question
10 sec. and red light...
Panasonic TH-50phw5. When turned on it turns off after 10 sec. and red light flashes 6 times. Tried everything. Whats wrong?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/30/2015
TV Technician: Jeff the TV Guy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com
The problem you are experiencing is an internal fault on one or more modules like the Power Supply or Digital Board.
There is nothing to do without opening and replacing parts.
Is this something you are likely to do yourself, or would you like a recommendation for a reputable local shop to help with this repair?
Please let me know
Jeff
If you charge me 23.00 I will sue you. You said it was 5.00 to start and I could cancel after that. Do not charge my account more than the 5.00. I received no answer and will not pay you 23.00. I agreed to nothing more than the 5.00. I'm calling my bank now, your committing fraud.
I will not pay you more than 5.00 shithead. Please adjust my f**king account. If you don't my bank say's they will have there fraud investigators handle it for me.