TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I've just bought a wolverine indoor-outdoor wireless speaker. the

Customer Question
i've just bought a wolverine...
i've just bought a wolverine indoor-outdoor wireless speaker.
the wireless speaker works because i tried it with my i-phone and i-pad.
i used the wires they gave to connect on the tv. red end and white end for left and right speaker.
that does not work. have you ever heard of problem similar ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
5/30/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;

Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?
Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?

Could you please lookup your tv`s model number located on the back cover ?

connected to a mini tivo box, provider comcast

insignia NS42D510NA15

Just looked your tv`s manual and there are only 2 type of audio outs and they are not the RCA left/right type .One of the is optical audio out and the other that could be used is for a set of headphones but that will cut the tv`s audio .If that is not a problem then you will need a 3.5 MM to RCA cable or adapter , you can see such a cable/adapter at the link below ;http://www.amazon.com/12ft-3-5mm-Stereo-Splitter-Cable/dp/B0016LFN2CIf you need to have the audio working on the tv as well as the remote speaker then the way to do this would be to connect the remote speaker directly at the back of the TiVo box left/right outs .If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician