TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What does check the fa No. 2 mean?

Customer Question
what does check the fa No. 2 mean?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/31/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Sorry for delayed reply, your question just popped on my screen.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your Samsung TV in question?
This info will help to assist you.
Thanks.
I don't remember what the model is now, but my tv is working now. I'm very unhappy that it took so long for someone to get back to me.
Not sure what happened and your question showed up after long delay, it must be website system issue that took so long to pop the question on list.
Good to know that TV is working now, please reply back if problem reoccurs to troubleshoot it.
Thanks.