Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Technician
Experience:  10 years expeience in consumer electronics. 3 years experience in DLP, Plasma, and LCD repair.
17251986

I have installed Comcast cable service. My 32" Sceptre tv

Customer Question

I have installed Comcast cable service. My 32" Sceptre tv will not program with their remote. Do you have information on the number assigned to your Sceptre product. I hope I can resolve the issue, as I really like the tv. dave
Category: TV
Expert:  Jeff the TV Guy replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I am checking possible codes now, please stand by.
Try to find codes for these Manufacturers:
Celebrity, Electroband, JCB, Sony, Supreme, or Westinghouse.
These are the other brands that use the same code. Please try these and let me know how it works!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I appreciate your information. I did not know any membership was required, so I tried to eliminate the request. I did find the information and took care of the situation. It seems you bargained in good faith, so I am willing to eat the 28 bucks. However, I clearly do not want to be auto enrolled in any membership. Please make sure that doesn't happen and I sure appreciate your assistance. I do need a reply for my records. thanks. dave