TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung smart hub tv is unable to connect to the internet,

Customer Question
all my other devices connect...
My samsung smart hub tv is unable to connect to the internet, all my other devices connect but my tv is not receiving internet. My internet provider ATT is unable to provide me with technical support because samsung is not in there scope.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help but I need to ask for more info. 1)What is the model number off the back of the Samsung? 2) Is this thee first time getting this TV connected to the internet? 3) What have you tried so far?
Louie, Technician