TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 47" flat screen vizio that went black during a storm…

Customer Question
We have a 47" flat...
We have a 47" flat screen vizio that went black during a storm that came through last night. If you unplug it the power button will turn it on but screen is still black. The power button will not turn it off. Any ideas on this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Could you recheck the model number please, that does not look quite right