TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WE OWN A TOYHAULER THAT HAD A 40" TV IN IT. IT HAD BEEN WORKING…

Customer Question
WE OWN A TOYHAULER THAT...
WE OWN A TOYHAULER THAT HAD A 40" TV IN IT. IT HAD BEEN WORKING JUST FINE TILL THIS LAST WEEKEND. I WENT TO TURN IT ON AND ALL THAT CAME ON WAS A RED LIGHT. IT WOULD NOT TURN ON AT ALL. HERE IS THE MODEL #. UN46EH5000FXZA.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/26/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Any idea about how old is the TV?
- Any thing the TV person told about TV problem that you had to look at it?
- Does screen glow/ lit for a while when push power button on TV or its remote?
- Do you get any click/ relay sound from TV when push power button to turn On the TV?
Thanks.