TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My power went out last night when it came back on no tv no…

Customer Question
my power went out...
my power went out last night when it came back on no tv no color or sound light in front was bleanking
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/25/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) How long have you owned the set for?
2) When you say "no color or sound"- do you mean you have a black and white picture? Or did you mean no "Picture or sound"?

it says no signal but the tv does nothing i have had it almost 4 yr.

Okay, No Signal usually just means the TV lost it's signal to the cable box or whatever source is sending the broadcasts. Please grab the original TV remote and press MENU, does the MENU show up? If SO, then please tell me how you receive broadcasts on the set (cable box, SAT box, etc.).
Are you still with me?

yes

Okay.....can you reply back with what was asked above?

it does nothing there is no sound or pic. even treid the dvd nothing

You just said the screen showed "No Signal"- is that correct?