TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Hitachi 1080 Alis panel also losses power after switching…

Customer Question
My Hitachi 1080 Alis panel...
My Hitachi 1080 Alis panel also losses power after switching it on. This also happens when using the remote. No picture or sound as it shuts down before this comes up. I note that you say this is the Power Board. Can you advise where one can be acquired in Tasmania?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/25/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello and thanks for the request .
Right now I have no way of knowing which post you are talking about so could you please lookup your tv`s model number located on the back cover and we`ll see if we can find that little devil ? :)
Model Number is *****
Hello again ,
From your description , it could very well be a power board problem and I`m sure I could find one for you but it may not be in your area (Tasmania) .
Usually you can get those online and in your case the most likely suppliers if not in Australia would be china.
Do you have the back cover removed on this tv ?
No
Ok then if you wish to look into this yourself then please remove the back cover and give me the number written on the power board , that is where the power cord goes into.
There should be stickers with numbers on it.