TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a remote Toshiba tv. These are all of the

Customer Question
I need a remote for...
I need a remote for a Toshiba tv. These are all of the numbers that I have: 24AXF44 7951A8384C. dish says that I need to make some adjustments to the tv in order fo the joey to ok. Can you get me a remote or even better log in to the tv and make the changes
for me. Dianne Bush,(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/20/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Diane.
It is not possible to adjust the tv remotely.
This is a very old model tv so you won't find a new remote any longer, but you can get a used one quite inexpensively online, which will work sufficiently to access the setup menu and make the necessary changes to connect with your Joey.
You may go here: http://amzn.to/1Hi5mJs
to order a new remote.
Best regards,
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,