Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Folks. I've had a beautiful 44 or 45" Samsung LED Smart

Customer Question

Hi folks.
I've had a beautiful 44 or 45" Samsung LED Smart TV for a bit over a month, and it is honestly the most frustrating tv I've ever owned. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I have been trying to watch movies and shows on both Amazon and Netflix. It's stopping and reloading every 5 mins....MAX!!! It does this all the time!
I'm just really frustrated. It also started going off in the beginning of a movie AFTER we've paid for it! It begins, then acts as though it's reloading and then.....nothing but black screen. I have to restart the movies so often that I give up and keep losing money on them!!
Pandora took 10 full minutes to load one day...
I just want to turn it the TV like I was able to with my Roku box and my older Samsung TV. (All our TVs have been Samsungs.)
PLEASE give me whatever help you can! I've spent so much money on movies and can't watch them because they are so damnably annoying.
In the time it's taken me to write this, the movie I'm trying to watch is stopping over and over and over to "reload" (at least a dozen times!!!)... Just did it again.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.