TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Replaced integrated circuit still no picture

Customer Question
replaced integrated circuit still no picture
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
5/19/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Sorry for delayed reply.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please provide more details about TV problem as what integrated circuit you are referring here and why it was replaced in TV?
Thanks.
Hi ShahidReplaced integrated circuit LC4 70wud-saa1 6870c-0201C
TV still the same no sound or no picture just blank screen.
Thanks for the reply, please provide detailed info about what was the issue in TV and on what board this IC is located?
When turning on TV just blank screen no sound or picture. The circuit board was by itself on the top of the TV
OK, it seems you are talking about t-con board of TV where you replaced the chip.
Where did you get the replacement chip from?
We bought it online
OK, is it possible for you to take a good picture of back of TV to show all the circuit boards there and attach it here or upload at any file sharing site and post the file link here so I can view it?
Also, a picture of board and replaced chip would be very helpful to troubleshoot the problem bit quickly?
Thanks.