Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have uverse 2tvs one working fine other one says digtial

Customer Question

hi i have uverse 2tvs one working fine
other one says digtial channel strenth i low
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Is there a uverse box connected to EACH tv / do you have two uverse boxes and two tvs?
2. What is the model number of the tv that is not working?
3. Do you have the original remote for the tv that is not working? and does the tv respond if you press menu on that remote?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi i am betty ssid 2 wire 851 model 3801hgv divice code3665104368
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will some be answering me here
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Betty, remote tech support is only useful for computer problems. It is of no use for tv problems...
It appears you gave me some numbers from your uverse box. Please read carefully what I need to know:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model no.eadp-36fb a ac adopter
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
seems like you are not understanding me.
Is there a uverse box connected to this tv? YES or NO
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my orginal remote isn't working either
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have one u-verse box t tvs the one in the bed room works fine
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Betty. Do you still need help with this?I'm sending along a phone support offer for you, as it may be easier to communicate that way.Nathan