Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My 60 inch plasma picture continues to go blank. The sound

Customer Question

My 60 inch plasma picture continues to go blank. The sound still works. I have to turn the plasma off and back on again to get a picture. What is causing this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Likely the problem is with either the Y scan board or buffer OR bad lead connections to these boards it will need to be examined to decide which is the problem if you can use small tools and maybe a meter I can help you with this?It may even lead to replacement of a board.
I am sorry this is not something easier
If you are not comfortable with that then you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** need more help just let me know
Regards
Anthony