hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

I plugged in a USB thumbdrive into the side of my LT-52249

Customer Question

I plugged in a USB thumbdrive into the side of my LT-52249 Mitsubishi TV to try and show my picture on screen. Now I cannot get out the USB Media Player mode. To compound the problem, I do not have an original remote for the TV, so I have only the buttons on the side of the TV to navigate with. What can I do? I have turned off the power, unplugged the TV, tried a reset, but nothing works and I cannot get back to cable mode.
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you with your TV question.
What buttons did you try on the side of the TV please?
How did you get the TV into the player mode in the first place please?
Here is the manual for your TV
http://mitsubishi-tv.com/asset/file/owners_guide/249_OG.pdf
If you look at pgs 11 & 25
You press the Activity button on the side of the TV. You will then see a list of inputs. Use the up & down arrows to select the input and then press the Activity button again to accept this choice.
You will now be out of the player mode.
I found a replacement remote control for you on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-Mitsubishi-290P175020-Original-TV-Remote-Control-TV-Model-LT-52249-/111579560307