Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an RCA TV model number G26265TK and the sound went

Customer Question

I have an RCA TV model number G26265TK and the sound went out
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, is the TV connected to a cable box? And if yes, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it is connected to cable box
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
The model number of the cable box please? And as inquired above; "...describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s)..."
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DCX3200/A080/013 I'm not sure what kind of cables they are Charter installed them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
never mine I just call a tv repair man later today
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Would it be:a single coaxial cable with screw type end connectors and the TV would have to be in Ch 3 or Ch 4;3 cables yellow + red & white RCA-to-RCA and the TV would have to be set to AV or Video or AUX mode?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was working fine and the sound just went off I'll just get someone to come out and look at it. I've been up all night.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
I understand and appreciate your patience. These questions are the only way I can visualize what you are seeing.Still, good luck with the TV.This is not an Info Request.