Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

I have an hisenence 2013 lcd and it will not connect to my

Customer Question

i have an hisenence 2013 lcd and it will not connect to my vudu or my Netflix
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
If you're having a problem with more than one application is probably the device's connection to the Internet. You can check the connection to the Internet on this device by doing the following: Press the All Apps button on your Hisense remote.Navigate to Settings.Select Network.Select Status.When the test is complete it will show success or failure.If the connectivity test fails, please see Hisense's support site or reply to me for assistance connecting this device with your home network.If the connectivity test is successful, we know the device is connected to the Internet, but something is preventing it from properly connecting to the Netflix servers. and we can go from there.