TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Soniq model #QSL326T which doesn't want to turn

Customer Question
HI I have a Soniq...
HI I have a Soniq model #QSL326T which doesn't want to turn on.
No Red standby light
Was working perfectly then stopped
Is this a power board issue and is it easil repalaced?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
5/2/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem. - How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
no ,no response..no red stand by light comes on
I have had the tv for some 12 mths
Thanks for the info. There are two possible boards that can cause this problem, either power supply board or main board where main processor chip (TV brain) is installed. If you get standby 5V DC output from power supply board that goes to main board then power supply board is fine and problem is with main board of TV which will be replaced.If no standby 5V DC available at power supply board then it need to be replaced which will help to resolve the problem. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
where can I get a replacement board from and how much are they?
Are they easy to replace?
Boards would be easy to replace in TV but hard to find as Soniq isn't so popular brand, however, you can get the part number off of boards inside TV and search/google it to get price and stock info if available with any supplier.Thanks.
That really doesn't give me an answer...All you have said to me is "google it yourself"...I could have done that myself!!!Do you not have a contact for a supplier of power boards ,for a Soniq ,model # ***** in Melbourne ,AUS??
No supplier name appears on search that has boards for Soniq QSL326T TV, I'm sorry for this news.
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician