Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Sony tv..NSX32GT1 that is 3 yrs old. Due to instability

I have a Sony tv..NSX32GT1 that is 3 yrs old. Due to instability of the stand, it fell on the floor and cracked the outer shell of the tv. Is this able to be repaired? The tv still works fine. Looking fwd to hearing from you.
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you,
Please allow me to ask you a few questions about your TV that will help to answer the question.

- Is the outer glass screen cracked but internal display screen shows normal and complete picture?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes..can this be repaired
Thanks Art for the reply.

Outer glass screen can be replaced in this TV and available in Sears.com but unfortunately price is quite high and handy person should do this job to avoid any further damage to TV.
Please check following link to view the price, required part number is XXXXX follows...

A1785470A ... GLASS ASSEMBLY SERVICE

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/A1785470A/0057/528

I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,

Shahid.