Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

our TV picture will not get big

our TV picture will not get big
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you,

Please allow me to ask you a few questions about your TV so that we can troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and connected video devices power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug and check?

Please post back how it worked.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am waiting for the singnal to com back

Hi Walter,

Sure, please take your time and post back how it worked.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK the picture cam back , still not bigger

OK, does your cable remote has a button for Zoom, HDzoom, Wide, Aspect, Format or Size?
Please press that button a few times and post back does it help to change picture size?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been doing that since last night , nothing works

Can you please get the model number written on cable box and post it here?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

DE24

I'm sorry, DE24 seems incomplete number, please recheck.

- Have you tried * button on cable remote to correct picture size?
- Have you tried 'PIC SIZE' button on TV remote to change picture size?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we have a cable box from Dish net work and this is the # XXXXX model # XXXXX I tried all the buttons including * this on

OK - Have you tried 'PIC SIZE' button on TV remote to change picture size?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I have

OK, please check following link and confirm is that cable box similar to your unit?

http://www.turnkeymediasolutions.com/pdf/manuals/vip211k.pdf

Also, can you please connect DVD player in TV to check its picture appears in normal size or it is also smaller?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if I turn the DVD player on the picture is the same .Like I said the piccture changes in format but not over the intire screen. There is a # XXXXX the cable box in front VIP211 K

OK, have you tried to playback DVD and press PIC SIZE button on TV remote to correct the picture size?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we never played the DVD player , it just sits there. I would not know how to .

Press Eject button on DVD player, put disc in tray, press Play button to playback the disc.
Once picture appears on TV after selecting input in TV then try PIC SIZE button on TV remote.
Do you get full screen picture now?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no full screen picture ,pic. is still the same. I allmost think it is the remote control , I changed the battries but nothing happens

- Can you please post / upload picture of TV screen to see the issue?
You may player use any photo sharing site to upload that picture and post that file link here to view it.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think we better get an expert to come here ,I can't do any more . I have been at it since yesterday . Thank you for your help and tell me how much I owe you

Hi Walter,

Its OK if you want to get a tech presence to fix the issue, however, I'm still willing to help you to resolve the problem. you can download user manual copy of TV if that helps..

http://www.hdtvsolutions.com/pdf/540.pdf

Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
You may please pay me by rating the answer, A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,

Shahid.