TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My 32 in Dynex has no sound, picture, or fashing LED. Caps

My 32 in Dynex has...

My 32 in Dynex has no sound, picture, or fashing LED. Caps all appear to be ok. Power suppy voltages +5.24, +12.36, and +25.12 are present. Any suggestions.

I don't wish to b e signed up a monthly subscriber. Only pay for  resolution to this one issue. Thanks anyway.

9/4/2013
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center

Anthony F. :

Hello. Please BE aware This is tech information service. you are paying for the benefit of my real world experience and can save you time and money

Anthony F. :

ok so you have no pix no sound and no stby led and the tv does not respond to any of the buttons?

Anthony F. :

but you have PS ON and the power supply is running with alll voltages needed??

Anthony F. :

Replace the main board

Anthony F. :

its got the power supply triggered on by default and its not listening to your commands

Anthony F. :

it should be off when you plug it in

Anthony F. :

and you need to turn it on

Anthony F. :

if its already locked on

Anthony F. :

the main board is locked up

Customer:

Any suggestions on where I can purchase the main board

Anthony F. :

youll have to identify which one is yours

Anthony F. :

then go to ebay or google with the part number

Anthony F. :

these boards are scarce

Customer:

Pretty well told me everything I already knew. Was hoping I would connect with an electronic tech who would take me into the main board circuit. Thanks anyway..

Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Anthony F.
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center