Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How can I over ride the pass word on my panasonic TV I for got my pass word .

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 4 years ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..I shoudl be able to help you here but the model number you gave - CT3266 does not seem to work for me. Are you sure it is correct?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Regards

Steve

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its 3266

Expert:  Steve G. replied 4 years ago.

Ok, and it is definitely a Panasonic - a Panasonic CT3266? That does not show up in my database - or even on a Google search.

If you are 100% sure, I will opt out. Maybe another expert has better information than I do.

Can you check one more time please. I apologise.

Steve

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com my name is hongkongpom and I'm here to help you with your TV question.

Did you buy this TV in the US as I have a TV model number that ends in CT-3266 from Panasonic New Zealand?

Which codes have you tried please. I'm asking this so that we avoid a "I already tried that" conversation.

Best regards,

hkp