TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 2009 model VA26LDHDTV10T tv and have lost the remote,

Customer Question
I have a 2009 model...
I have a 2009 model VA26LDHDTV10T tv and have lost the remote, how can I change the input from antenna to hdmi?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: TV
7/8/2013
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, and thank you for the question. There are no options to change the Input on the TV itself and there's nothing we can do to workaround that problem. I just want to be frank and honest. In order to change Inputs you will need a Vizio remote. It does not have to be the specific remote for this TV- any Vizio remote will do. If you'd like a link to where you can purchase the remote, let me know.

ty 4 getting back to me, your response was exactly what I figured it would be. Please remove my charge as you were unable to fix my problem ty,

I don't remove charges, I simply work here. You need to go to the home page and manually perform a refund to get the deposit back. Or if you're unsure how to do this, contact customer service from the home page. I have no dealings with billing, subscriptions, trials, plans, etc.

ty, I did that . Have a good day!

Aric, Technician