hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer
40928634

Hi, I have Samsung LN32C450E1D. The model is from 2010. I Have

Customer Question

Hi, I have Samsung LN32C450E1D. The model is from 2010. I Have bought it in US and thought of bringing it to Euopre (finalnd). Is it able to recive DVB-T signals = does it work in Finland? Robin
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com my name is hongkongpom and I'm here to help you with your TV question.

I checked the manual for your TV but it doesn't show the TV system that it accepts.

However on the Samsung website , it does show ATSC at the bottom which is the US digital standard.

Not only do you have to contend with the digital system being used, but also the frame rate of the TV system which is 50Hz in Europe & 60Hz in the US. That assumes also that the TV can accept the higher electrical voltage used in Finland.

Bottom line is that this TV won't work in Finland & I would sell it in the US before you leave.

Hello there, I am sorry to see that you have rated my service as poor.

You asked if your TV would work in Finland & I have given you the answer that it won't and you should save the money that you would have spent to ship it to a country where it won't to work.

Can I ask you what answer you were wanting to read?