TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Onn Universal Remote Codes

Customer Question
What code do i need...
What code do i need to program my ONN universal remote to my curtis 326a-2 t.v?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2013
TV Technician: Carl L, Master Technician replied 5 years ago
Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** my #1 goal today is to provide you with Excellent Service .

There are quite a few codes for a Curtis TV. Depending on which remote version you have, here are the only codes for a Curtis TV:

Remote Model #39900:

5018, 5027, 5028, 5050, 5074, 5075, 5076, 5079, 5081, 5084, 5090, 5095, 5112, 5129, 5149, 5169 5179, 5247, and 5288.

Remote Model #ONA12AV058:

0001, 0261, 0351, 1191, 1221, 1261, 1311, 1421, 1551,1661,1691,3421, 4011, and 4941.

Hope this helps my friend.

Best Regards,

***** *****ndsey