TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have Roku and facebook how do I connect to tv?

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: TV
5/9/2012
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 years ago
Nathan, Installer

p0llinate :

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question today. Please remember to click ACCEPT after you are satisfied so I get credit for my time.

p0llinate :

This should be the correct site. Do you have an activation code from your roku you're entering?

Customer:

yes...6MACKM

p0llinate :

Try deleting the facebook channel/app from the roku, reboot the roku (unplug power for 60 seconds), reinstall the facebook channel, open it to get a new activation code.

p0llinate :

Then on your computer sign out of facebook, close your browser, open again, sign back into facebook, and try again with the new code.

Customer:

Seems complicated for someone computer challenged!!!!

p0llinate :

These steps may not all be required, but it's easier to use the broad solution and take all the steps at once, rather than having to repeat several of them.

p0llinate :

You can just do the roku steps if you wish to skip logging out of/into facebook again, as the problem is likely with the roku, not with faceboox.

Customer:

ok have made note of advise...may have to get my son to help me...he knows more about computers than I do. Thanks for your help. :)

p0llinate :

You are welcome. After you have "accepted" the answer, this chat will convert to a normal webpage, and you can then print the information as well. You'll also still be able to send me follow up messages for additional help if needed.

Customer:

Thanks. Have a great day!!

p0llinate :

You are very welcome, you too, and let me know if you need any further assistance.
Thanks,

Nathan, Installer
Nathan, Installer