Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics
20508815

What is the code for LG remote so I can use a AT&T U-verse

Customer Question

What is the code for LG remote so I can use a AT&T U-verse remote control for volume and power? LG tv 55LW5700. LG Remote is AKB72915238. Thank you for any help you can give. elh
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. I can help you.

Try each of these codes, one at a time. Try to turn your TV off/on between each code. Stop when the power button on your Uverse remote works for your TV.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Each of which codes? You did not include any codes. When I used the AT&T remote to scan for codes, I scaned them one at a time and tried to turn off TV with each.
I'm so sorry, here are the codes.

1005, 1396, 1397, 1398, 1399, 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1501
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your help. I tried all the codes 3 times the AT&T remote will not take the codes. The LG TV will not turn off with the remote.
That's all I can do. I'll opt out just in case there is an answer out there for you.
Expert:  Joe replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

The remote number you provided is only for the lg tv remote, please provide the model of the uverse att remote, this way I can check the number of digits the remote uses.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
At&t u-verse remote S10-S3, or CYB UG-R#1111, or C1-516207477792
It is a black remote.
Thanks
Elmer
Expert:  Joe replied 5 years ago.

Try these LG tv codes:

1009, 1024, 1036, 1041, 1046, 1160, 1200, 1370, 1385, 1428, 1442.

If none of those work just let me know and we can continue.

As well just in case you do not have it here is the remote manual:

http://www.att.com/support_media/images/pdf/uverse/S10-S3+User+Manual+of+CY-RC105C-AT+HD.pdf

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, Technician
Experience: ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics