TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i cant get back to a picture , i can hear the show but cant…

Customer Question
i cant get back to...
i cant get back to a picture , i can hear the show but cant see it all i get is av4 signal not available if ready press any cursor key ,but nothing works what did i do?how long will this take?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: TV
3/4/2012
TV Technician: Danielle-Mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Danielle-Mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
please get back right away. the tv was working with picture and sound. My husband was playing around with the remote and lost the picture.
TV Technician: Danielle-Mod,
 replied 6 years ago

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 6 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)
-How old is the unit?
- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, etc.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,
Tim Nolan