TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I connect My Zone Wireless Headphones to my Toshiba

Customer Question
47TL515U TV?...
How do I connect My Zone Wireless Headphones to my Toshiba 47TL515U TV?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: TV
2/12/2012
TV Technician: Daniel, Electrical Engineer replied 5 years ago
Daniel, Electrical Engineer

Silicon Savant :

Hi there happy to help.

Silicon Savant :

Can you give me the model number of the headphones?? Or tell me the type of audio connection they take?

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

They are the ones offered on TV by My Zone. They are wireless and are to be plugged into the audio-out jacks.

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

The TV is new (since yesterday) and I do not see any jacks like pictured in the headphones instructions.

Silicon Savant :

DO the headpones have red/white RCA connections for audio?

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

yes

Silicon Savant :

ok, please give me a minute to pull information on your TV......

Silicon Savant :

sorry for the delay here, I am downloading information and the web site is slow

Silicon Savant :

should have it in a couple more minutes.

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

OK

Silicon Savant :

ok, got it.

Silicon Savant :

here's your problem.......

Silicon Savant :

Your TV has a digital audio OUT in the form of an Optical connection. This is on the back.

Silicon Savant :

To convert this to the analog RCA input of your headphones, all you need is this converter box..........

Silicon Savant :

Problem solved.

Silicon Savant :

Hope this helps,
If this answer helped you please click the ACCEPT button.
Positive feedback/tips appreciated!
Have a great day!

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

I'll need to check it out and make sure it works before I can accept the solution. How do I get back to you after I've tried this?

Silicon Savant :

Hi, it will work I've done this many times.

Silicon Savant :

Accepting also does not mean you can't respond here.

Silicon Savant :

It just assures I am paid for my time.

Silicon Savant :

Just bookmark this page and respond anytime.

Silicon Savant :

Please don't forget to ACCEPT and have a great day.

JACUSTOMER-bz7kd4mz- :

I still need to see it work here. Been burned enough times to be cautious. Especially when I have to purchase something else to make it work.

Silicon Savant :

Like I said you can respond here even after you accept. And we still have a satisfaction guarantee. There is no risk for you.

Silicon Savant :

It just assures I am credited for helping you. If you have any further trouble, I will still help you.

Silicon Savant :

I am committed to your satisfaction, the converter box will work for you and that is also the cheapest you will find them.

Silicon Savant :

Its a simple digital to analog conversion.

Silicon Savant :

Take care,

Daniel, Electrical Engineer