Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Technician
Experience:  Technical support Engineer for 10 years
54869360

Netflix Stopped Working On LG Smart TV.

Customer Question

Netflix stopped working on my 55 inch LG Smart TV. I start up the Netflix program and I can navigate to shows, but then it says it can't play it. I tried it on a number of different shows and i get the same message.

The exact message on Netflix is:

'We are having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.'

What does this mean?

Category: TV
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 5 years ago.

Hello I would like to help you with this.

This is a message from Netflix and it is unlikely that there is an issue with the TV. This can happen once in a while and I have had the same issue in the past as well

Customer :
As it turns out, it wasn't Netflix it was the TV. I had to deactivate and then re-activate the Netflix application on the LG TV.