Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

my netflix comes in, but its black and white and no sound

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  bluextc89 replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for stopping by:

Please reply with the exact model number from your unit. Typically - this can be found on the Manufacturer's tag on the back (near the power plug).

Also -

Does the problem happen on ALL input sources?
Can you successfully watch a DVD or play a video game using another input selection?

What type of signal cable are you using?

Is the netflix through another device (like blueray player), from the TV wirelessly, or directly from your PC?

Thanks!!

NOTE: Researching answers, complexity of the problem, and customer Volume can all extend your answer time. The questions asked are important for me to have a better understanding of what you are seeing... and potential problems with your TV. Please allow some time to review service and reference materials and time to type out a reply once you have submitted answers to all of the information requested above.