How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tim Nolan Your Own Question
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 19454
Experience:  Factory trained TV repair technician. U.S. NAVY trained.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Tim Nolan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Panasonic TU-PT700U Digital Media Receiver for my

Resolved Question:

I have a Panasonic TU-PT700U Digital Media Receiver for my Panasonic 65 inch plasma screen. Recently I damaged the HDMI female connector in the rear of the receiver. Panasonic no longer stocks the part, a board (Part # XXXXX), containing the female connector. The TV works with RGB and RL sound connectors, but the HDMI digital connector is preferred. So I am looking for either the board replacement or for the Media Receiver replacement. email:[email protected]; Donald Ronk
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry, but we have been unable to locate the part you are looking for anywhere. I wish I had better news for you.

Tim Nolan and other TV Specialists are ready to help you