TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My LG TV picture does not fill up the screen. Can I adjust

Customer Question
My LG TV picture does...
My LG TV picture does not fill up the screen. Can I adjust it to fit?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: TV
1/12/2011
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 7 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Do you have a cable or satellite box connected by any chance ?

If so could you provide me with the manufacturer and model number ?

I have Satallite

If so could you provide me with the manufacturer and model number of the satellite box ?

I have Satallite DirectV Card #XXXXX 6110 6300
I have Satillite card #XXXXX 6110 6300
The Satillite box is made by Directv ut cannot find a model no..

Are you still working on my question Maybe you did not understand my question? I have only had my TV one week and cannot get a full screen program-- I was told when I bought it that the picture would be full. But now I have only have half a picture. There is 6 inches on all sides blank. Should I expect 42 inches?
Are you still there James and working on a reply?
I could not find Modelor serial number of satillite box but it is made by DirectV.
Please let me know if you are working on my question.
Are you still working on my question? I need to know.
Hi There,

Sorry for not getting back sooner, but I've been having internet connectivity problems.

Is there no model number anywhere on the Direct TV box ? Sometimes it will be on the back near the power cable inlet. ?

I will answer your question if I can
Please let me know if you are able to give me n nswer
Please let me know if you are able to give me an answer
Hi There,

As I said before, I really need to know the model number of your DirectTV box, before I can help any further, it might be on the rear of the box.

It sounds like you need to change the aspect ratio of your direct TV box, but without the model number its very hard to give you complete instructions.

Louie, Technician