Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Toshiba 42 in Plasma TV has trouble connecting to my PS3 cant

Customer Question

Toshiba 42 in Plasma TV has trouble connecting to my PS3 can't find why not. Can you help. Warren
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-How old is the unit?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The TV is a Toshiba 42in HDMI Plasma Model #42HP66 and the TV is 4 year old and it works great know problem.
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Is the PS3 outputting 1080p?

Tim