Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
Experience:  15 years of TV repair experience
41615543

HDMI ports on my westinghouse TX-47F430S stopped working.

HDMI ports on my westinghouse TX-47F430S stopped working. can the HMDI ports be repaired or replaced and is it worth it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Frank the tv man replied 6 years ago.
YOU CAN REPLACE THE MAIN BOARD. IT WOULD BE COST EFFECTIVE TO REPLACE THE MAIN PCB, BUT THE PROBLEM IS FINDING THE CORRECT MAIN BOARD. YOU CAN TAKE THE BACK COVER OFF AND GET THE NUMBER OF THE MAIN BOARD DIRECTLY OFF THE BOARD OR YOU CAN GIVE ME THE TW NUMBER OFF THE REAR COVER AND I CAN TRY AND RESEARCH IT FOR YOU. HERE IS A LINK TO ONE MAIN BOARD I FOUND. YOU CAN SEE IF IT IS THE SAME AS YOURS.

55.70E01.A01

http://www.shopjimmy.com/westinghouse-55-70e01-a01-main-unit-for-tx-47f430s.htm
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
tw-51201-L047A
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE PART NUMBER OF THE MAIN BOARD. I WILL SEND YOU A LINK IF I CAN FIND IT, BUT IT WILL TAKE A DAY OR SO TO RESEARCH.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found it on shopjimmy, it that a part that someone with basic electronics training can replace?
YEAH YOU CAN CHANGE IT RELATIVELY EASILY BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IS THE SAME VERSION MAIN BOARD.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm taking the tv apart right now to verify part numbers, thank you for your help
THIS IS THE CORRECT PART NUMBER FOR THE MAIN BOARD TO YOUR MODEL TV.

55.3yt10.001g

IF I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION PLEASE ACCEPT MY ANSWER AND YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK AND POST ON THIS QUESTION IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE.