TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Unlocking code for Sharp Aquos TV/DVD unit

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: TV
11/5/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 7 years ago
Gina King
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a JustAnswer Customer Service Moderator.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information nor am I an Expert in this category and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I wanted to apologize that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Relist: I still need help.
TV Technician: euro-pro llc, Technician replied 7 years ago
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician

I will be happy to assist you with this question.

There is no master reset code on this unit-you will need to follow the procedure below(pictures) to get the password#.

graphic

graphic

I hope this will help you to get the password.Keep the password XXXXX for future reference.

Thank you so much,and have a great day!

Do you still need help with this question?

Please,just let me know,and I will gladly help you.

Thank you,and have a good evening!

As advised it not to unlock a password. I want to play universal DVD's in the Blue Ray player. I have other electronic pieces that on contacting the suppliers advise me of an unlocking code. I phone Sharp in Australia and they said they would not help as they want to protect people using pirated DVD. I'm not into illeagal DVD's but I get a lot of free ones from the UK as I have a brother who is a newsagent. Can you help?

Thank you for clarification!

I misunderstood the question,as you were in need of the way to unlock the Vchip(child lock) on this set-this is the ONLY unlockable feature of this tv set.

I am sorry ,I cannot help you with tampering of the DVD region code.

I will opt out and leave the question to be answered by some other experts.

Thank you for considering my answer.

Your question is now open again!Thank you!
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician