Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Vizio flat screen T.V. colors are messed up, I couldnt

Customer Question

My Vizio flat screen T.V. colors are messed up, I couldn't fix it up. If you can give me the right numbers for backlight, contrast,color and tint.

Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Can you describe what you mean by colors messed up?

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-How old is the unit?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Am watching the nfl ball and the field looks black, there is no green color. And the serial number is : LUPO/SAK262458.man please I need your response as quickly as possible.

Thnk yuo,

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 6 years ago.

-How old is the unit?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.