Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

HELP MY TOSHIBA MODEL #TP43H95 TV KEEPS CUTTING OFF BY ITSELF.

Customer Question

HELP MY TOSHIBA MODEL #TP43H95 TV KEEPS CUTTING OFF BY ITSELF. AND THEN I HAVE A BLINKING RED LIGHT WHERE THE POWER BUTTON IS.
Category: TV
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer!

Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer! Experts try to answer as quickly as possible, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by other customer, and how many Experts are online.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your patience, and if you receive a satisfactory answer from your Expert, please click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done.

Best,

Lindie-Moderator

Expert:  Tim Nolan replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-How often does it shut down?

-Does the light on the front blink a code? (example 6 blinks pause 6 blinks pause repeat)

-How old is the unit?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan