TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

What does input locked mean on my tv and why won't it stay

Customer Question

What does input locked mean on my tv and why won't it stay on it is a vizio e320vl
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 7 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this messaged caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
Moderator
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 7 years ago.

Sounds like you locked out the input with a password ***** let me see if I can find you a master reset code.

I don't see a "master reset" password, but you might be able to just install a NEW password ***** you can RESET your parental codes and unlock that input.

graphic

Try that first, and let me know if you cannot unlock it or change the password, ok?