TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV keep changing the channels by its self and the buttons…

Customer Question
My TV keep changing the...
My TV keep changing the channels by its self and the buttons do not respond I don't have a remote control
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2010
TV Technician: Frank the tv man, Technician replied 8 years ago
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE THIS SYMPTOM. FIRST THING IS TO CHECK THE SD CARD SLOT AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE NOT OBJECTS SHOVED IN IT. SECOND IS TO UNPLUG THE SET LEAVE IT OFF FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THEN PLUG IT BACK IN. IF IT IS STILL DOING IT MAKE SURE THE BUTTONS ON THE FRONT ARE NOT PUSHED OR JAMMED.