TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

our Samsung screen will go blank intermittantly. Sometimes…

Customer Question
our Samsung screen will go...
our Samsung screen will go blank intermittantly. Sometimes none of the buttons on either the remote or on the side of the TV will work and the only solution left to us is to unplug from power and replug the TV.

We will also get what seems to be digital distortion on the screen momentarily then screen will return to normal. When this happens the source we are connected to will display
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
2. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
3. the question may be unclear

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
while watching the tv in any source the screen will either go completely blank or digital interference will occur making the screen distorted.

shortly after it will return to normal
ok, i paid my money so where is my answer?

you say you need more information? What addtional information? No where does it say WHAT additional information you need. I have given you all the information i can think of.

I want a response TODAY!

Thank you

Kevin L. Doyle
TV Technician: Frank the tv man, Technician replied 8 years ago
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A MAIN PCB. I CAN GIVE YOU A LINK TO PURCHASE THE PART OR A ESTIMATE OF THE COST OF PARTS. I WILL NEED YOUR SERIAL NUMBER OR THE FULL MODEL CODE WITHT THE VERSION NUMBER THEY SHOULD BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TV.