TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic plasma (42in) tv that I can not turn on…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic plasma...
I have a panasonic plasma (42in) tv that I can not turn on either with the control or manually. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Dan - Master Tech, Master Electronic Technician replied 8 years ago
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Master Electronic Technician
Greetings, has there there been any indication of a problem prior to this happening?

None what so ever. In fact I was watching it from 8:30 Am to 10:30. Turned it off and left for one hour and returned. Tried to turn it own using the remote and it did not come on. Used the switch on the TV and it still did not come on.
Is it completely dead? Is the power light on or flashing? If it is flashing, how many times before it pauses and repeats?

Thank you. I found the problem, it was in the power plug. I simply unplugged it and plugged it back up and It came on. Again thanks.