TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

my 50 inch plasma will come on but there is no picture the…

Customer Question
my 50 inch plasma will...
my 50 inch plasma will come on but there is no picture the little blue power light is on and i can see light in the back of the tv,the cable people cameout and said it isn't the cable and suspect lightning,is there a resetbutton i can ry
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
tried evevrything no picture,reset button?
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied, Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your question?

have you any Television electronics experience? if not A family/friend with electronics skills that can help you out.

Do you have a meter and Tools?

Are to trying to repair your Self?

Just know what to say to the tech, so time isn't a problem in repairs?