TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

SONY REAR PROJECTION TV KP57WS510 FUZZY AND LOOK LIKE 3D.I…

Customer Question
SONY REAR PROJECTION TV KP57WS510...
SONY REAR PROJECTION TV KP57WS510 FUZZY AND LOOK LIKE 3D.I INSTALLED 1 CG BOARD TO THE GREEN BULD FROM SEARPART EACH BULB HAVE IT OWN CG BOARD AND CLEAN BULDS PICTURE IS BRIGHTER AND CLEANER
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
SONY TV KP57WS510 IS FUZZY AND LOOK OUT OF FOCUS PICTURE LOOK 3D. THATS ALL THE INFO I CAN GIVE
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
Do you see three colors RED BLUE and GREEN shadows?
WHAT OTHER INFO DO YOU NEED ? SONY MODEL KP57WS510 TV WITH DISTORTED ,PICTURE FUZZY ,3D,ETC.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND HOW DO I FIX IT.THANK YOU
You have a convergence failure
you need to replace both convergence ic's
STK392XXX
and any reisitors or fuses that have opened up
then you need to do a converegence alignment
Do you have any experience with Soldering?
and DeSoldering parts?
YES I DO
ok then look and see if your ic's are STK392-560 or STK392-110
and order 2 of them and replace them
then look for the yellow fusable pico fuses and replace any that have opened up
then we can go into alignenment
you can order parts here
http://www.bdent.com
WILL CHECK CHIP IN MORNING THANK
ok