TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hi, I own a Polaroid Portable DVD Player, Model No. PDU-1063…

Customer Question
Hi, I own a Polaroid...
I own a Polaroid Portable DVD Player, Model No. PDU-1063 that has recently developed a fault.
It plays perfectly for approx. 1.5 hours, then the screen display freezes. When the screen displays again it is in real time:- I.E. The disc has been running but not showing on screen so part of the film has been missed. The screen display then continues to stop/start erratically making normal viewing of the film impossible.
Any ideas???
Can it be repaired, as in all other respects it is operating ok!!!
The picture quality is superb on this model and I am , therefore, reluctant to dispose and replace if repair is a viable option.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Kind regards,
Allan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator