TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Philips 32MF231D Television, no sign of any power, ive taken…

Customer Question
Philips 32MF231D Television, no sign...
Philips 32MF231D Television, no sign of any power, ive taken the back off dont see any leaks or problems by looking at pics of other peoples problems. what do u suggest it might be?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
what does the tv do?
is there any lights lit up in front?
did you depress the power switch on the front above the light?
There are no lights that come on, and yes i have pushed the power switch in and out several times.
OK the power supply is dead
replace it here http://www.encompassparts.com
Part Number313815866811
DescriptionCba Power
Substitute Partn/a
Estimated Weight1 lb(s).
Availability by Warehouse
Las Vegas, NV8
Mississauga, ON2

Total Availability8
Estimated Ship DateIn Stock
Core Price100.00
Part Price185.63
Total Price285.63
Order Quantity

See below for possible savings

Large Image

Used with models:
Magnavox 32MD251D/37Magnavox 32MF231D/37

and you are pretty positive about it? just checkin

you got nothing
you got a dead power board
you might have other issues
but right now we gotta get some power into it first
you shoud have a power light even if the tv dont run
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
ok, thanks!
Thanks for using JA