TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i can not get the menu so i can look for dvd. the screen just…

Customer Question
i can not get the...
i can not get the menu so i can look for dvd.
the screen just keeps shoeing the picture.
[email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
TV Technician: 25 Year Electronic Tech, Technician replied 8 years ago
25 Year Electronic Tech

Customer,

Good evening,

If you are using the original remote control, make sure you press the tv button first, this should change the remote control functions to run the tv. If you are using a universal remote control it might not be capable of the menu functions. Can you show the menu by using the buttons on the front of the tv? Please let me know.

Thank you

25 Year Electronic Tech

YOUR ANSWER DID NOT WORK.

I AM USING THE ORIGINAL REMOTE-WHEN I PRESSED TV THE SCREEN WENT FROM HDM1 TO CABEL 3 AND NO SIGNAL

Could you verify the complete model number, and I will see if I can view a user manual. Thank you

MODEL NUMBER PN42A 450PD

Maybe your tv is in the store demo mode, try pressing and releasing the volume button then quickly while the volume is still displayed on the screen, press and hold the menu button for five seconds, this should set it to the home use mode. Please let me know.

Thank you